Copyright 2007: BusinessNetworkingMe.com / Register Everywhere, Inc. / Raffi Sosikian All rights reserved worldwide.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS - Please note the following things as you will notice them quite often in these terms: businessnetworkingme.com is owned by Register Everywhere, Inc.. Raffi Sosikian is the President of Register Everywhere, Inc.. So when you see "businessnetworkingme.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian" in these terms you know exactly to whom it is referring. In these terms when you see the word "Client" it is referring to the person who is joining the businessnetworkingme.com network and/or is in search of other members of businessnetworkingme.com. In these terms when you see the word "Company" it is referring to " businessnetworkingme.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian"
>>>PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR PURCHASE ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICES, THE BILLING ON THE "CLIENT" CARD WILL STATE REGISTER EVERYWHERE, INC or REGISTEREVERYWHERE.COM OUR PARENT COMPANY NAME.
This Agreement sets forth the terms that apply to the use of services provided by businessnetworkingme.com. No representation, warranty, term or condition, other than as specifically set forth in this Agreement, shall be binding on "businessnetworkingme.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian"
2. General Rights - Businessnetworkingme.com has the right to cancel an account at anytime. Businessnetworkingme.com can change prices at anytime. Businessnetworkingme.com can edit this agreement at anytime. It is the responsibility of the "Client" to check these terms for updates and changes. The "Client" can also email us to ask us if anything has been changed in the terms.
3. Fees - There will be NO fees charged to the "Client." The "Client" can search within his/her County of location at NO charge. However, if the "Client" wishes to search outside of his/her County, the following fee will apply: 25 searches...$50
4. Methods of Payment - We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover) or debit cards that have a Visa or MasterCard logo on them.
5. Chargebacks (Credit Card Disputes) - We take chargebacks extremely seriously and any unsubstantiated chargeback at our election may be sent to a collection agency and we reserve the right to file a lawsuit where necessary.
6. Refund Policy - We issue no refunds on services purchased.
7. Minors - You must be at least 18 years old to join Businessnetworkingme.com.
8. Conduct of Members - "Client" shall not do or say anything that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, obstructive, harassing, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, be obscene or indecent, use hate speech, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. "Client" shall not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available on or via businessnetworkingme.com any material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right in a manner that infringes or violates any such right. "Client" shall not upload any images that would be offensive to others. "Clients" shall not upload nude, nor semi-nude images, or any image that is not "G" rated. Although the "Company" does not monitor images, if a complaint is received or if by change we notice an offensive image, the "Company" reserves the right to delete any image(s) that it finds offensive at any time and without notification. Generally speaking, the "Client" should use headshots as images whenever possible.
9. Contact & Personal Information - The "Client" is responsible for maintaining and updating their contact information. This means logging into your account and updating all email address, phone, address, fax, and billing information, as this information is used by businessnetworkingme.com to contact you, but it is not public record. The "Client" must also keep current information that will be part of the public file of the "Client" such as name, education, employment, about me, domain name within the businessnetworking,com system, and any other pertinent information.
10. Referencing Outside Sources - "Client" shall not make any reference to outside networking groups or outside URLs that are not part of the BusinessNetworkingMe.com site.
11. Search Engines - Although information such as address, phone, fax, and email would do not be made public and is not part of your public profile, other information you provide such as your name, education, employment, about me section is made public. This means the search engines can pick-up on this information and list it in their databases. Even after you make changes to your profile, the search engines may still continue to keep your old information indefinitely and there is nothing we can do about it, nor can we be held responsible for what the search engines store in any way.
12. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING - In no event shall businessnetworkingme.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees be liable for any loss, including loss of income, damage, or injury of any nature, whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, and/or consequential, in connection or resulting from the information, download, broadcasting, posting, content sharing, business networking, communicating and/or by using any section of businessnetworkingme.com. Businessnetworkingme.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees does not accept any responsibility for any liabilities resulting from the actions of any parties involved.
13. INDEMNIFICATION - The "Client" and "Lawyer" agrees to indemnify and hold businessnetworkingme.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any party due to or arising out of the "Client" use of any of our services, the violation of the terms by the "Client", or infringement by the "Client" of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
14. Support - Support is offered on our website of businessnetworking.com via the Contact form.
15. MISCELLANEOUS - Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California without regard to its choice of law provisions. In the event of any conflict between foreign laws, rules and regulations and those of the United States, the laws, rules and regulations of the United States shall govern. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
© Copyright BusinessNetworkingMe.com